Just sharing one of my earliest paintings. It’s an ATC (artist trading card) painting I did back in 2006. I sold it on eBay and don’t remember what it sold for. I used acrylic paint and colored pencils.
Artist trading cards are 2.5″ x 3.5″. They are a fun and inexpensive way to collect art.
Check out more of my art here
I LOVE connecting with you! Conversation starters for comments:
- Share your Christmas art from your blog
- What’s your favorite medium and why?
- What’s your favorite style of art and why?
- Have you sold your art? Please tell us about it.
- Do you use an art site to sell your art?
- Any thoughts or comments I didn’t cover?
Some of my art products for sale: